Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


It Begins
Originally uploaded by jevans1120

Today Mommy and I went out to get ready for the big snow that's coming. We first visited Grampa's house. He loaded the van up with a bunch of firewood. Mommy was concerned that we could lose power and wanted some firewood to heat the house if that happened.

Then we went to visit Miss Willie. She use to be Mommy's landlady. We haven't seen her since the summer. She couldn't get over how big I was. We only stayed for about 30 minutes and then we went to see my grandparents at Cetrones for lunch. I was getting pretty tired but I still had fun eating stuff. I showed Aunt Becky how I like to run and Grampa entertained me by playing some pinball so I could watch the ball bounce around. He's pretty good at it. I can't wait till I'm big enough one day and I can play with him.

After lunch, we stopped by Target and got a few things we needed and then we headed home. I'm headed to bed. Can't wait to see the snow tomorrow.

No comments:

Swagbucks