Saturday, December 26, 2009

Aunt Becky Bought Me a Car


Fun for the whole family
Originally uploaded by jevans1120

Today we got up and went to Gramma and Grampa's house for Christmas. There we got to see Aunt Becky and Great-Grampa Evans, too!

My grandparents gave me some nice clothes including a pretty sweater dress and some great wooden puzzles to play with! Aunt Becky gave me a car! Not just any car, a police car like Grampa use to drive. It has a horn and everything. It took me a few minutes to figure out everything on the inside of it. But we took it outside and Daddy pushed me up and down the sidewalk. We had a great time playing with that car.

Later, we enjoyed some lunch together and Daddy, Mommy and Gramma played a driving game on the Nintendo. They brought my seat into the living room so I could watch them play while I ate. I had a great day!

1 comment:

Mrs. Fix said...

Wowsers Elaina! You are one lucky lady -- and your Aunt Becky is one super generous aunt!

Swagbucks