Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holy Cow!


After
Originally uploaded by jevans1120

I woke up this morning and I couldn't see the ground! It was covered in snow! I had a good time playing with my doggies and my Mom and Dad. We took naps together and we played outside in the snow together. I even played with Daddy's Xbox for a little while. I was very good the whole time and I never touched the Christmas tree. It's so hard. Everytime I see it I either grab my hands or I grab my shirt. I've gotta give my hands something to do so they won't touch that magnificent tree. It's so pretty!


When I was outside, Daddy put me inside a trash bag to protect my legs. Mommy said I need snow pants but that we don't usually get enough snow for me to get use out of them. She's thinking she might be wrong this winter. Gramma ordered me some cute boots! I can't wait till the next snow when I can try them out.

So what does a little girl like me think of the snow? I like it! I like to eat it. I don't like my hands feeling cold but I also don't like to wear gloves. Mommy did put some socks on my hands but my hands eventually get wet and cold anyway. I liked eating the snow. I ate lots and lots of snow. I really wanted to be outside much longer than my body would let me. When we had to go inside I threw and fit. I was jumping up and down and screaming at the door. I really wanted to go back outside. Mommy said that the snow is going to be around for a long time so there will be more chances to go outside and eat snow. For now, Daddy brought some snow inside for me to play with! He put some in a bowl. It was yummy. What I didn't eat, the doggies did. I love snow.

3 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

such a fun picture to imagine her so excited to see the tree that she grabs her hands or shirt! don't kids just make Christmas so much better??

A Day at the Zoo said...

ADORABLE! Love the hat! I'm glad she liked the snow! Jessi didn't like it. I think she just didn't like being so bundled up cuz it was hard for her to move around.

Jen said...

Too bad the dog ate it the next day. RIP cute, pink hat.

Swagbucks