Mom-mom and my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins on my Mommy's side are all in Ocean City this week. We were invited, too but we were supposed to stay home so we can go to this big church meeting. Mommy was too sick to go and I think it was the weather because Daddy got sick, too. Good thing I'm not getting sick but my teeth are giving me a real hard time. I'm chewing on everything I can get my hands on.

So today, we went down to pick up Uncle David from his work. His car is in the shop. We dropped him off at our house and Aunt Julie picked him up. Then we went to pick up cousin Shawn from school. We drove around a bit looking for it. Today was election day so some of the schools were closed but we found him. He was so excited about showing us where he keeps his papers and his backpack. He looks like he was having so much fun. I can't wait till I get to go to school one day. It looks like a great time.

Then he went to the grocery store with us and then we took him home to eat dinner with us. We finished the evening together by taking him to the park. I loved showing him my favorite park and all the big girl things I can do by myself now. He then showed me the big boy things he can do that I can't. I wanted to but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me do all of it. They think I'm too little. One day I'll show them. Until then, I'll be content with my big girl slides.

No comments:
Post a Comment