Saturday, September 18, 2010

Elaina the Carni



Originally uploaded by jevans1120
So after breakfast, Mommy and Daddy took me to a kids' carnival at New Hope Chapel in Arnold, MD. Mommy and Daddy are friends with some of the people that were hosting it. It was a really beautiful day to get out and enjoy the sun. They had lots of activities that I could do. I might not have been able to play exactly as the game was supposed to be played but I had fun making up my own way.

My cousins came, too! Mommy didn't get a picture of Aunt Jocie and Verity before they had to leave for their horse-riding lesson.
Happy Fogartys

Shawn with Mommy and his sword

The guy in th picture above was making balloon animals. You can see he made me a mouse. I played with Legos.
Lego mania

Miss Jamie was there, too! I got to play with her daughter, Jessi. She was so sweet and shared with me.
Jessi is such a happy girl!
and I shared with her
Legos in action

Mommy caught a picture of this really pretty butterfly
Resting after getting a drink

Then it was time to go home. We had a blast!
Digging those cheetos

No comments:

Swagbucks