Today we are celebrating Uncle Louis' birthday even though today is Uncle David's birthday and tomorrow is Uncle Louis' birthday. I don't know. I'm confused. But today we went to Aunt Jocie and Uncle Louis' house and got to spend time with Mommy's side of the family. Uncle David, Aunt Julie, Cousin Shawn, Cousins Bianca and Verity, Pop-pop, Gramma Mary, Mom-mom, Aunt Lynn and Uncle JD were all there, too! I had a blast swinging in the swing. I wish Mommy and Daddy would get me my own swing. I love to go to the park but it would be neat to have my very own swing in the backyard like my cousins do.
After I got up from my nap, I played with their jewelry and toys. I played with their fridge toy. Uncle Louis gave me a bath. Then I entertained everyone with my goofiness till it was time to go. I even found a stroller that I could use to play the stroller game Grampa plays with me, where he pushes me and then rocks me back to him. It always makes me laugh.
I had another great day! I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment