Monday, May 31, 2010

A New Toy in the House


Checking It Out
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today, Mommy introduced me to one of the most fascinating things I've seen in my short life. It's called a vacuum cleaner. I was absolutely smitten with it the second I heard her turn it on. I sat and watched as she pushed it back and forth all over the living room floor. This one is made special for pet hair. It really sucks up the dog hair. I enjoyed watching her use it.

When she isn't looking, I sneak up on it and take the attachments off. I like the small ones that I can carry around. She keeps taking them back from me and putting them back on the vacuum. I just wait her out and take them again when she's not looking. I've also learned how to turn it on and off. It's frustrating though because it's never plugged in when I flip the switch.

Fascinated

Mommy said that little girls like me are usually afraid of the loud noise a vacuum makes but not me. I'm just too curious about how stuff works to be scared of it. I mean it's got lights and you can see the dirt swirl around inside it. To me, it's just a new toy in the house.

No comments:

Swagbucks