Today, we went to a big park called, Patapsco State Park. We went after church with the Haywoods and had a great time eating food, playing on the playground and my favorite part, playing in the river!
It was so much fun. Mommy forgot my bathing suit so she just took my dress off and I played in just my diaper. It was so hot out that I loved it. I got to walk on rocks and pebbles under the water. I got to play with water currents. I got to do big splashing. Daddy stood next to me the whole time. Mommy didn't want to get wet. I had so much fun.
Later after we dried off, Briella and I did big swinging! I eventually fell asleep in my stroller and took a nap. We love the Haywoods and they love us. I'm so glad we got to spend the day with them. I hope we can do it again real soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment