Mom-mom gave us a gift card for Red Lobster. When Daddy called on his way home from work tonight, he suggested we go out to dinner. I had fallen asleep and was taking a nap when Mommy came and got me up to tell me the news.
I love going "bye-byes." I get so excited now when Mommy or Daddy put my shoes and socks on. It tips me off that we're getting ready to go somewhere and I love to GO!
When we got to the restaurant, Mommy split her Cheddar Biscuit with me but I promptly spit it out. Yuck. Mommy and Daddy both gave me croutons from their salad that were super yummy.
They ordered me a kids meal of popcorn shrimp but I wasn't having any of that. I did like the wild rice and proceeded to feed myself with my hands. It got EVERYwhere. Then I discovered Mommy had PASTA!!!
So I proceeded to help myself when she wasn't looking. She eventually gave up trying to fend me off her plate and just let me have it. These pictures were the results. It was oh. so. yummy.




No comments:
Post a Comment