Today we are headed down to Ocean City...again. I liked the ways so much last time, Mommy is hoping that I will like them again. The weather's been a lot cooler out lately so I don't know if I'll like it. I don't like being wet when the air is chilly. Just ask my Daddy. He knows this from giving me baths.
It rained today. It made the traffic bad. Mommy said traffic is usually bad on Fridays anyway. So to pass the time, we went to dinner with Gramma and Grampa over at Citrones in Bowie. Grampa is good friends with the owner, Mr. Sid. I like Mr. Sid, he's always nice to me. Mommy loves the calzones there. She says they are super yummy. I can't wait until I can try that kind.
Grampa and Gramma had fun letting me try new foods. I ate olives and green peppers for the first time. I liked them so much, I kept grabbing them off the table and shoving them in my mouth. I like different flavors and Mommy never eats this kind. It was a treat to try something new.
Once we got out to the car, Annie was in the driver's seat waiting for us. It wasn't too hot or cold out so she was fine in the car while we ate dinner. Then Daddy changed me and we were on our way. Mommy drove for a while and I sat in my new car seat next to Daddy. He gave me my plastic keys and I fell asleep playing and he snapped this picture.
When we got half way to Ocean City, I woke up and started crying. Mommy just figured I was hungry so we pulled over. Daddy went in to the store to get milkshakes while Mommy sat out in the car and nursed me. It was then that I accidentally peed on her. My diaper had slipped and was not on me right.
We had to dig diapers out of my suitcase and my p.j.s but that was good because it was getting late and I needed to sleep the rest of the trip anyway.
When we got there, Uncle Louis met us and helped Daddy take our stuff up to our condo. Annie was happy to see Colby. I had taken such a long snooze and we were in a new place so I didn't want to go to sleep. I wanted to explore and check out the new place. I was still tired though and so I cried and cried till Daddy finally got me to sleep at 2:30 in the morning. At least we got there safe and sound.

No comments:
Post a Comment