I spent this morning in church with Ms. Darlene. I enjoyed her company while I played in the nursery so Mommy and Daddy could attend church. They usually keep me upstairs with them until I start to fuss. I usually make it through the music and then when things get quiet, I want attention so I begin to talk. That's usually when I get to go play in the nursery.
After church we stopped by the grocery store. Mommy really likes this place. I stayed in the car with Daddy while she ran in. When we got home, I took a nap. Daddy went back to church for a meeting and Gramma came over to visit me. Daddy eventually came home and we had a big day of playing with toys and watching football together. After dinner, Gramma had to go home and take care of the doggies. As soon as she left, Mommy and Daddy put me in my crib and I went straight to sleep with no fuss. I had a good time with my Gramma.

No comments:
Post a Comment