Mommy's glad I've been pretty sleepy lately. With her headaches, she lays down a lot. If I'm napping a lot during the day then she doesn't have to worry about me as much. On the weekends Daddy can help out but my sleep schedule has gotten messed up. I have woken up every night for the past few days at 3:30 a.m. It makes mornings hard on all of us.
We spent the day at home today just being together. On Sundays, Mommy gets some papers that have coupons in them and she puts them in this file so she has them when she needs them. I like the file and I have been known to help her on occasion.
Sometimes you need a printer to get a coupon off of the computer. She has her old computer that she keeps close by and she lets me play with it so I can learn, too.
If you look close in this picture, I'm standing on it. Mommy says, "That's one way to surf the web."

No comments:
Post a Comment