I'm better at sleeping now. Doctors say that if I sleep at least 5 hours then I sleep through the night. I spoiled mommy and daddy for a few days and slept 8 hours. They were enjoying the sleep so I decided to change things up on them and started sleeping five hours again. One thing that I do like is my white noise machine. Mommy doesn't like it when I sleep so close to it because she's afraid of the cord being too close to me. But no matter where they put me in bed and no matter how far away from the machine they put me, mommy and daddy always wake up to find me like this. I like sleeping with my head against the machine. The noise reminds me of being inside mommy. What mommy and daddy can't figure out is, if I'm swaddle and have no use of my arms and legs, how do I get myself over to the machine? That's my secret.

No comments:
Post a Comment