Saturday, January 3, 2009

On The Road Again

Today we traveled to Linthicum. We stopped at Great Grandpa's house and saw him and Grandma Jean. They told us a story about finding this cute lost dog and how they got it back to its owner. Grandma Jean played with me for awhile and let mommy use this great pad to change me on. It was fun and I was all smiles for them until the end.

Then we left there and traveled across the street to see Aunt Lynn and Uncle JD. We had Annie with us and she was crazy. She loves to give Aunt Lynn kisses and play with Buster. She was so happy. I got alot of great presents from Aunt Lynn for Christmas. She bought me a lot of wonderful, snuggly clothes that were different sizes then what others had bought so I have a great wardrobe to wear over the next year. I can't wait to try everything on. Stay tuned, you'll probably see pictures of me wearing all my new clothes as this blog goes along.

No comments:

Swagbucks