Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two Month Visit


At the doctor's office
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
I went to visit Dr. Escabosa today. I weigh 10lbs 8oz (40%tile), 23 1/2 inches long (85%tile) and my head is 38.6cm big (40%tile). I was very happy and smiley for Dr. E. He really enjoyed playing with me and talking to me even though I know he had other patients waiting. He said I am very healthy but mommy needs to put me on my tummy more so I can build my neck muscles up. I really don't like to be on my belly but mommy said I'm going to have to. Something else I really don't like is getting shots. Today I got a Rotovirus vaccine which was sweet and sticky. It was kind of yummy. I like trying new things. But then this mean lady poked me and I have cried off and on all day. Mommy gave me some grape flavored Tylenol and I've been pretty sleepy but I'm still not happy about that lady poking me.

No comments:

Swagbucks