Monday, June 14, 2010

A Blue Ban


She looks like Cindy Brady
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Mommy is really tired of Blue's Clues now. She really is trying to keep from turning on the t.v. at all because that's all I want to do is watch Blue's Clues. I have even learned how to turn on the small DVD player by myself. I know what buttons to hit to turn on Blue's Clues. She caught me sitting on the floor of my room watching it while I was waiting for her to change her clothes so we could go outside and play.

It's been pretty warm outside lately. It's getting into the low 90's. Great pool weather! I love playing outside and Mommy said the best part is, there's no t.v.

Do you like the bows in my hair? They're courtesy of Gramma Evans. Bathing suit is from Mom-mom Garrison. And the cuteness is all me.

1 comment:

Deb said...

She DOES look like Cindy Brady!
Funny, funny.

Swagbucks