Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Big Poop


Learning How
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Well, you know how I told you about Mommy being sick for a couple of days. Well, today Daddy and I got sick. He had to stay home from work and I couldn't go to Aunt Becca's house. Every time I wake up in my bed in the morning or after a nap, I am covered in poop. I don't know why and it's very upsetting. I've been drinking a lot of this special drink called, Pedialyte. Mommy said it will help keep me from getting too dehydrated. At first Mommy thought it might be from me eating too many raisins but Daddy didn't have raisins and he's sick, too. Poor Daddy.

The good news is he got to stay home and play with me in between trips to the bathroom and I got a lot more baths. You know how I love to play in water and I love taking baths. So this was just a good excuse to fit in more bath time! But my butt is getting sore. I hope this stops soon.

No comments:

Swagbucks