I don't know where the camera's been lately but Mommy hasn't been taking pictures for me to post. Sorry, guys! I'm still cute. I promise!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Lots of Attention
I got lots of attention today. Daddy came home from work early to wait for a special delivery just to play with me. This man came and dropped off a special sleep machine for Daddy to use at night. The man was very nice and he was very kind to me. Later on, Gramma and Grampa came over to spend some time with us. I got to play special hide and seek games with my Grampa. It was fun. After I went to sleep Mommy said that they watched a t.v. show and enjoyed dinner together. I like it when my grandparents come to see me. It's such fun!
I don't know where the camera's been lately but Mommy hasn't been taking pictures for me to post. Sorry, guys! I'm still cute. I promise!
I don't know where the camera's been lately but Mommy hasn't been taking pictures for me to post. Sorry, guys! I'm still cute. I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment