Saturday, January 30, 2010

FAIL.


Home Again
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Mommy spent most of the morning running errands. She was kind of stressed out when she got home because she had been driving out in the snow. She said there were people out there driving that were being a danger to her and other drivers. She was very unhappy. Well, I took a long nap in the morning for some reason so Mommy figured since I was well-rested and there probably wouldn't be as many people because of the snow, we might go to the aquarium today and take Daddy with us this time.

We piled in the car and got on our way but the roads were still bad. Mommy and Daddy talked and they decided that today wouldn't be a good day to go to the aquarium after all. Mommy turned us around and we headed home. One lady almost slid into our van but thankfully, she didn't.

Once we got home, Daddy and Mommy took me outside in my new boots that Gramma bought me and let me play in the snow. I didn't play so much as stand there and talk to the snowflakes. It was big fun. I especially liked it when the doggies came outside with me. I got a big kick out of watching them play in the snow.

Once I came back in I rested in my crib for a little while and then spent the rest of the evening playing. I was bummed we didn't go to the aquarium but I stilled had a good day. Maybe we'll go tomorrow.

No comments:

Swagbucks