Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentine's Day Scare
Tonight after Mommy and Daddy got home from their special dinner, I just started screaming out of the blue. Grandma Garrison came over to watch me and said I was pretty good the whole time. Since I can't talk yet, I can't tell Mommy and Daddy what's bothering me. They were really worried about me because I wouldn't calm down. Daddy called the nurse line and they told him to take me to Nighttime Pediatrics. We went to the one in Columbia. Mommy said we were near Aunt Karen and Uncle Drew's House. The doctor told them that he didn't know what it was but he told them what he knew it wasn't. He said he wasn't too worried. Mommy said that was because I had finally stopped screaming. She think if he could just see how upset I was before we got there, he might think differently. She was also frustrated that their scale couldn't weigh me in any measurement other than KG. I weigh 5.4 kilograms. Whatever that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment