Friday, February 20, 2009

Doctor's Visit

I couldn't stop crying all day today. Mommy is very worried about me. I have not been myself lately. I cry alot more and I don't sleep very good at night anymore. I still eat and poop good. Mommy and Daddy can't figure out what's wrong with me so Mommy decided to take me to Dr. Escabosa, my pediatrician. He said he doesn't think it's reflux but he recommended Mommy give me medicine to take just incase it might help. She also has to stop drinking milk and she's not allowed to consume milk products for a year. Mommy's kind of sad because she likes yogurt and ice cream and chocolate but she said she loves me more. He also wants Mommy to take me to get a rectal scan on Monday to check my kidneys just to make sure there is nothing really wrong with me. I was screaming my head off in the doctor's office. Mommy was at least happy that the doctor could see how bad I was crying. He thinks I'll be okay but just wants to do a few tests just to make sure. I now weigh 12lbs 4ozs.

No comments:

Swagbucks