All this week, Mommy and I have been getting up like Daddy does every day. We get breakfast, we get dressed and we go out the door. But we don't go to work like Daddy does, we go to church. This week Mommy is teaching Vacation Bible School with Miss Patty.
I go down to the nursery and watch Blue's Clues for hours. I love it. The helpers give me snack and my DVD player and I'm all set. I don't sit on my bum the whole time. I get up and play and still watch Blue's Clues at the same time. It's great!
Towards the end of VBS each day, Mommy comes down and gets me and brings me upstairs with the big kids. Sometimes I just play on the steps but today I got curious about what was going on. I had fun watching the kids. I'm not too little for VBS! I can do it! I hope Mommy lets me next year!





No comments:
Post a Comment