Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Heat!

We lost our heat last night because the oil company let us run out of oil. Mommy had to pack me and Annie up at 10:00 last night and take us over Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandpa took me downstairs and we watched football with Great Grandpa. I was fascinated with the flourescent lights in the basement. We got to come home at 1 a.m. I had a good time seeing everybody.

Today, Mommy and I ran last minute errands for Christmas. I got to meet Miss Brittany at the bank. I was all smiles for her. I also did a lot of poopin'. Mommy had to change me four times in 2 1/2 hours! At one point I got really hot and Mommy didn't realize it right away. When she took me out of my carseat I was all sweaty. Since Grandpa and Grandma call me their "peanut," everybody says Mommy "roasted the little peanut."

No comments:

Swagbucks